|Click to enlarge image(s)|
Keep Your Tree From Getting Damaged, Add a Tree Swing Hanging Kit to Your Order
- Lay the strap over the branch and pull the hook through the back loop. Tie your rope to the D ring.
- Each kit comes with 2 straps.
- Strap comes standard 2 feet in length. (This is for the diameter of your tree branch)
- If you have a branch larger than 2 feet, simply click on the "Total Length of Hanging Kit" drop down menu and choose a new length.
- Straps are made of 2 inch wide material.
- These wide straps prevent the rope from cutting the tree.
- Each strap alone has a 500 lb. weight limit.
- The strap tightens nicely around your tree branch putting the motion from swinging back and forth in the D ring and the tail part of the strap. Rather then the rope tied directly to the tree.
- Each kit comes with two D rings.
- These D rings individually hold 600 lbs.
- D rings are sewn into the straps.
- Tie your rope to the D rings. Simple easy and effective.
- Most people tie a two half hitch knot to the D ring.
($5.00 restocking fee to exchange a Hanging Kit for a new size)
|Average rating from 1 reviews: 5.0|
Great Straps!Exactly what I was looking for and very well made quality product. It will definitely last long term.
Submit a Review...