|Click to enlarge image(s)|
Keep Your Tree From Getting Damaged, Add a Tree Swing Hanging Kit to Your Order
- Lay the strap over the branch and pull the hook through the back loop. Tie your rope to the D ring.
- Strap comes standard 2 feet in length. (This is for the diameter of your tree branch)
- Straps are made of 2 inch wide material.
- These wide straps prevent the rope from cutting the tree.
- Each strap alone has a 500 lb. weight limit.
- The strap tightens nicely around your tree branch putting the motion from swinging back and forth in the D ring and the tail part of the strap. Rather the the rope tied to the tree.
- Each kit comes with two D rings.
- These D rings individually hold 600 lbs.
- D rings are sewn into the straps.
- Tie your rope to the D rings. Most people use a two half hitch knot.
- Simple easy and effective.
($5.00 restocking fee to exchange a Hanging Kit for a new size)
|Average rating from 1 reviews: 5.0|
Hanging Straps WorkJust like you said, fabulous!
Submit a Review...